The Washington Dental Hygienists' Association (WDHA) is comprised of 14 dental hygiene components. The component numbers were established as each became a chartered member of WSDHA. Each local component elects a Trustee to represent them on the WDHA Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees is fiscally responsible for conducting the business of the Washington State Dental Hygienists' Association (dba Washington Dental Hygienists' Association.)
Individual Components hold meetings and educational events at various times as determined by component leadership. The map and contact list below give the approximate geographic location of WDHA components and the individual component Trustee/contact information. The Alliance of Dental Hygiene Practitioners (ADHP), is a partner organization of WDHA and has a separate website that can be accessed by clicking HERE.
Component Trustees / Contacts 2017-18
Please click on the Component name for information on meetings, CE events or volunteer activities conducted at the component level. You may also contact your Component Trustee/Contact directly via email by clicking on their name.
- Greater Seattle DHC: Georgene McCarty 206-849-6061
- Eastern WA DHC: Barbi Lynch 360-790-3766
- Mt. Rainier DHC: Keriann Brady 253-306-6515
- Yakima Valley DHC: Susan Savage (Contact) 509-929-6972
- Greater SW WA DHC: Sheryl Armstrong 360-907-0717
- Mt. Baker DHC: Nona Groesbeck 360-739-1938
- Snohomish County DHC: Kara Lea Hartman 206-369-6060
- Columbia Basin DHC: Heidi Desmarais 509-670-2226
- Kitsap Peninsula DHC: Kate Garcia 360-908-7110
- Olympic Peninsula DHC: Jennifer Zbaraschuck (contact) 360-460-6680
- Capitol DHC, Charolette Brown 360-751-3161
- South King County DHC, Paula Kingsley 253-797-5176
- N. Central WA DHC, Resa Glessner (Contact) 509-470-1884
- Lake Washington DHA, Jo Moore 206-240-4665
For other questions, please contact the WDHA Central Office at 425-771-3201 or by E-Mail: email@example.com.