The Washington Dental Hygienists' Association (WDHA), comprises 14 dental hygiene societies, referred to as 'Components' of WDHA. They are numbered from 1 to 14 based on when they were chartered as part of the State Association. Each local component has a 'Trustee' who serves on the State Association 'Board of Trustees' as part of the strategic leadership team.
Individual Components hold meetings and educational events at various times as determined by their component leadership. The map and contact list below give the approximate geographic location of WDHA components and the individual component Trustee/contact information. The Alliance of Dental Hygiene Practitioners (ADHP), is a partner organization of WDHA and has a separate website that can be accessed by clicking HERE.
Component Trustees / Contacts 2016-17
Please click on the Component name for information on meetings, CE events or volunteer activities conducted at the component level. You may also contact your Component Trustee directly via email by clicking on their name.
- Greater Seattle DHS: Georgene McCarty 206-849-6061
- Eastern WA DHS: Barbi Lynch 360-790-3766
- Mt. Rainier DHS: Keriann Brady 253-306-6515
- Yakima Valley DHS: vacant
- Greater SW WA DHS: Sheryl Armstrong 360-907-0717
- Mt. Baker DHS: Nona Groesbeck 360-739-1938
- Snohomish County DHS: Kara Lea Hartman 206-369-6060
- Columbia Basin DHS: vacant
- Kitsap Peninsula DHS: Kate Garcia 360-908-7110
- Olympic Peninsula DHS: vacant
- Capitol DHS, Judy Hartman (Interim Trustee) 360-292-5292
- South King County DHS, Paula Kingsley 253-797-5176
- N. Central WA DHS, vacant
- Lake Washington DHS, Jo Moore 206-240-4665
For other questions, please contact the WDHA Central Office at 425-771-3201 or by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.