Membership in your professional association has never been more important. The last three years have shown us that we must stay vigilant for challenges from the outside. We all need the strength that membership brings and we need YOU to maintain influence where it counts on the important challenges that face dental hygiene as a profession and for many individual members. We need members to secure the future of the profession and to grow into a future that improves the oral health of everyone.
- You can count on us to be there: you can call the office and contact the officers any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will stay informed on the challenges through the quarterly Newsletters, this website and Constant Contact Emails.
- You will get a discount on first rate continuing education events and skill enhancement seminars
- You will create your own future along side your colleagues - support what you rely upon - it is only fair.
Description of Membership Options:
- Supporting: licensed hygienist not employed in a dental hygiene related career (50% of active dues) $90.00
- Member with Disabilities: member who has a disability and prohibited from employment in any of the fields of dental hygiene due to disability. Application to ADHA and proof of qualification $135.00
- Retired/Senior: Age 65. 66. 67 depending on birth date and been a professional member for 30 years or 25 consecutive years $151.50 + state - (WA: $75.00, Assessment $50 plus component dues)
- Professional Member: $208 + state - (WA: $75.00, Assessment $50 plus component dues)
- List of Dues Payment Options
All dental hygienists in the state of Washington can receive the WDHA Quarterly Newsletter to keep up on what is happening that impacts the profession through purchasing an annual subscription if you are not a Professional Member of the Association. Please call the central office at 425-771-3201 if you would like to subscribe.