2015 Symposium for Oral Health Professionals
3225 158th Avenue SE
(I-90 E at Eastgate)
Bellevue, WA 98008-3225
No, it is NOT too late to register, but now you must do it in person. The Awards Luncheon is Closed, but all the classes are still open at the moment!
Download the Symposium Brochure
Detailed Biographies and Class Descriptions
If you want to pay by check: mail-in registration form
Bellevue Embassy Suites
3225 158th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA 98008 (Eastgate off I-90 E)
425-644-2500 (ask for the WSDHA 2015 discounted rate)
Hotel room rates: $129 King Suite (max 4)
Double/Double Suite rate: $149. $15 pp extra
Rate includes a cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary evening reception
Residence Inn, Marriott, 14455 NE 29th Place, Bellevue 425-882-1222
Highlights of the 2015 Symposium:
- 23 Excellent Classes to Choose From!
- Presenters that will keep you at the top of your skills and career!
- Saturday Career Options Series:
- Working in Public Oral Health
- Work in Medical Facilities
- Be an Educator panel discussion
- Working in the Community panel discussion
NEW 1 CE Credit for the Keynote Address at the Saturday Awards Buffet Luncheon
Soup & Salad Buffet: Garden Salad w wild greens; Caesar Salad, Pasta Salad, asst. toppings (chicken, tomatoes, onions, olives, cucumber, peppers, shredded cheese, croutons); Rolls, butter, Soup du Jour, WHY-PAC dessert auction.
- Chance to win a saddle chair in the Lona Hulbush Jacobs Scholarship Raffle (donated by Crown Seating)
- One (1) Free CE credit for attending four Table Clinic Presentations on Saturday morning.
- Back by popular demand: a 6 hour CE with Jodi Deming on biofilm removal
- WHY-PAC Dessert Auction at the Awards Luncheon Buffet on Saturday with Keynote speaker and 1 CEU!
If there is "no room" at the inn" - we have arranged some additional off-site housing at the Mariott Residence Inn Suites/Bellevue, until March 31. ($114.00 per night) -14455 NE 29th Place, Bellevue, 98007: 425-882-1222