Don't miss the fantastic line up of presenters this year!
Click here for full information: hotel, class descriptions, brochure, registration and exhibitor forms.
Download the Symposium Brochure
Detailed Biographies and Class Descriptions
Registration and Exhibitor forms
If you want to pay by check: mail-in registration form
Bellevue Embassy Suites
3225 158th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA 98008 (Eastgate off I-90 E)
425-644-2500 (ask for the WSDHA 2015 discounted rate)
Hotel room rates: $129 King Suite (max 4)
Double/Double Suite rate: $149. $15 pp extra
Rate includes a cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary evening reception
Highlights of the 2015 Symposium:
- 23 Excellent Classes to Choose From!
- Presenters that will keep you at the top of your skills and career!
- Saturday Career Options Series:
- Working in Public Oral Health
- Work in Medical Facilities
- Be an Educator panel discussion
- Working in the Community panel discussion
NEW 1 CE Credit for the Keynote Address at the Saturday Awards Buffet Luncheon
Soup & Salad Buffet: Garden Salad w wild greens; Caesar Salad, Pasta Salad, asst. toppings (chicken, tomatoes, onions, olives, cucumber, peppers, shredded cheese, croutons); Rolls, butter, Soup du Jour, WHY-PAC dessert auction.
- Chance to win a saddle chair in the Lona Hulbush Jacobs Scholarship Raffle (donated by Crown Seating)
- One (1) Free CE credit for attending four Table Clinic Presentations on Saturday morning.
- Back by popular demand: a 6 hour CE with Jodi Deming on biofilm removal
- WHY-PAC Dessert Auction at the Awards Luncheon Buffet on Saturday with Keynote speaker and 1 CEU!
If there is "no room" at the inn" - we have arranged some additional off-site housing at the Mariott Residence Inn Suites/Bellevue, until March 31. ($114.00 per night) -14455 NE 29th Place, Bellevue, 98007: 425-882-1222
ADHA’s CLL at the 92nd Annual Session offers a variety of continuing education tracks for all stages of the dental professional’s career. The courses will offer professional and personal development to help you balance your profession interests with your everyday life. Bring the whole office for a day of continuing education.
Click here for the ADHA Annual Session Website
2015 Smiles for Veterans will be held Saturday, August 8th at the PIMA Institute Dental Hygiene Clinic. Needed supplies are: mirrors, explorers, cassettes, probes and syringes. If you can donate items to the event, contact Vicki Munday to let her know.
"The mission of WSDHA is to increase awareness of and access to quality oral health care, to promote the highest standards of research and education, licensure and practice for dental hygienists, and to represent and promote the interests of the dental hygiene profession, as a means to improve the public's health."
- Maintain a member-driven financially viable organization
- To serve as the authoritative resource for the profession of dental hygiene
- Promote consumer advocacy in oral health care as part of total health
- Achieve autonomy of dental hygiene education, licensure and practice