CE Topic: TBA. Component business meeting to follow at 7:30 pm.
ADHA members will receive 1 CE credit for attending SCDHS meetings. Those who are not ADHA members are encouraged to attend and can receive a CE credit for a nominal fee of $10. Share the news and invite a colleague!
* The Snohomish County Dental Hygiene Society is a Component of the Washington Dental Hygienists' Association (WDHA).
Join your friends and colleagues from Washington State and around the country for a fun and educational conference designed specifically for dental hygienists. See you in Jacksonville, Florida!
"The mission of WDHA is to increase awareness of and access to quality oral health care, to promote the highest standards of research and education, licensure and practice for dental hygienists, and to represent and promote the interests of the dental hygiene profession, as a means to improve the public's health."
- Maintain a member-driven financially viable organization
- To serve as the authoritative resource for the profession of dental hygiene
- Promote consumer advocacy in oral health care as part of total health
- Achieve autonomy of dental hygiene education, licensure and practice